Til It's Time

Let me dream of you and me

looking, staring and smiling at each other...

frowning, crying, and laughing with each other...



Hold my hand as I walk you through

lead you the way, to the heavens we go

together we will discover

what the world has to offer...



Hug me and let me lean on your shoulder

kiss me and listen to the words that I whisper

words from my soul, spoken by my heart

words of promises that we'll never be apart...



Let me dream of you and me together

let me wait, let me stay, let me go never

make me hope that you and I are forever

then welcome me in your arms when forever is over...



Give me strength to stand against the tests of time

coz in the end it's you and me combined

From the shadow, I will blow you fortitude as you climb

From a distance, I am hoping you'll take this faith of mine...



But right now, we just have to go on wishing till it's time...

1 comment:

jexamine said...

hi... i've been composing sonnets too though mine talks about my personal struggles.. i've roughly 35 original compo and its nice to find another "composer" like myself ^_^