Perfect Time

Life indeed is full of surprises,
It knocks on your door Monday when you need it on Sunday;
Sometimes it arrives on November when you want it in October,
But if you open your eyes, you’ll realize that its timing is always perfect.

It took ages for me before I figured out the truth of it,
I had to make a lot of curses and collect a lot of hatreds;
I had to make others cry and punish myself of doing so,
I had to wait and see my faith come and go.

I had to read a lot of books and listen to numerous preaching,
Had to relate my experiences to others’ and analyze things;
I had to do a lot of mumbling, blaming, insulting and screaming,
I still had to experience many odds before I’ve proven myself wrong.

Time, it’s okay, you didn’t have me waiting,
It was just me who did the wrongful nagging;
It was just that my situation was frustrating,
I should have known what was coming.

I thank you for not coming in earlier,
And my gratitude for not coming in too late,
Or else situations wouldn’t be as manageable as they are;
And for sure, things would not be as perfect as they are.

No comments: